Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Post

Hi All, Welcome to my new blog. I live in Farmington Hills Michigan and bird throughout the state and beyond. In this post I will include some pictures of the rarer birds in past years. If you are interested in viewing more of my pictures please visit my flickr site.

Arctic Tern, November 28, 2009, Three Oaks Sewage Ponds, Berrien County, MI

Little Gull, November 28, 2009, Tiscornia Beach, Berrien County, MI
White-winged Crossbill, January 21, 2009, My backyard, Farmington Hills, Oakland County, MI

American Bittern, October 21, 2007 Kensington Metropark, Oakland County, MI


Baird's Sandpiper, August 24, 2008 American Center Marsh, Southfield, Oakland County, MI












Ross's Goose, March 22, 2009, Kensington Metropark, Oakland County, MI

No comments:

Post a Comment